taekwondo for adults
|6:30-7:30 pm||Adult Beginner/ Intermediate||Adult Intermediate /Advanced||Youth/Adult TKD Skills||Youth/Adult Boxing||Youth/Adult Competition Training|
Taekwondo classes for adults run every weekday from 6:30-7:30 pm. No prior experience is necessary – we welcome all fitness levels and abilities! Whether you’re starting out, coming back to taekwondo after a hiatus, or train regularly, we’d love to have you join us. We do not have set class terms; enrollment is ongoing and new students are welcome to join anytime. Please call for availability and enrollment.
beginner to advanced taekwondo for adults
Adult Taekwondo: Offered weekdays, Monday to Friday from 6:30-7:30 (1 hour)
Adult class content varies by day; we’ll work with you to find a class that suits your schedule, interests, and abilities. Class content is dynamic and tailored to the attending participants.
- Monday adult only (16+): introductory class for students who are new to taekwondo
- Tuesday adult only (16+): participants have some experience with high intensity sport and/or are familiar with taekwondo
- Wednesdays adult/youth – Taekwondo Skills Development: improve taekwondo skills (blocking, punching, kicking) and work on taekwondo patterns for progression through belt levels
- Thursdays adult/youth – Boxing and Self Defense: this class isn’t taekwondo specific. It introduces mixed martial arts through boxing, using a heavy-bag and boxing gloves. This is a high intensity class. The studio has limited numbers of boxing gloves for use, or bring your own.
- Fridays adult/youth – Competition Training: this is a high intensity class designed to build on fitness and skills required for competition sparring.
your taekwondo journey begins here
east side taekwondo strives to help students develop strength, confidence and discipline through the art, sport, and philosophy of taekwondo. Start your martial arts journey today – call us to book a trial class!